So here we are in October, and the overnight and morning hours are a little chilly here in the Northeast of the US. What does this mean? Winter is coming of course, and seems to be coming fast. Most days are now starting out in the low 40's, getting up to maybe the high 50's / low 60's, and then dropping down again into the low 40's overnight.
So, what are you to do if you're not planning on riding through the cold, winter months? You need to prepare your motorcycle and winterize it. There are a few steps you should definitely do to keep your motorcycle safe and warm through those frigid months.
- Get the gasoline out of your engine – How do you do that? Start up your motorcycle with the petcock to 'on' and let your bike run for a few minutes. After your motorcycle is idling just fine, flip the petcock to off and let the engine do it's thing by cycling through any fuel that is left in the lines. You'll know as soon as the fuel is out of the engine, as the motorcycle will just stop running (like it stalled). It's OK if you leave some fuel in the tank as it should not cause any damage. But leaving it in your engine could cause serious damage to your motorcycle.
- Get a battery tender - A battery tender will keep your motorcycle battery charged throughout the winter so that when you're ready to fire her up, you will not be left with a dead battery. Battery tenders are fairly inexpensive and can be picked up at your local motorcycle shop or order one online.
- Clean your motorcycle – you do not want to store your motorcycle for long periods of time with dirt, grime, tar, grease, bugs, etc. all over your bike. Not only is this bad for the paint and chrome, but it's just not right to treat your baby so badly. Clean her up before she takes that long winter's nap. My motorcycle is actually cleaned after every ride. It's only right that my girl be taken care of and treated well through the year.
- Find a good spot – Your motorcycle is going to be resting for the next few months, so make sure you find a good location for the winter. The best location would be an attached garage, the next would be an outdoor storage building, and the least favorite would be outside in the elements. The winter elements can do some serious damage if not carefully watched, so I'd recommend making sure your motorcycle is stored in an area that is enclosed. My motorcycle is always stored in my attached garage, and kept in a prime location so as not to get bumped or something dropped on her.
- Get a motorcycle cover – just because your motorcycle may be stored in an enclosed area, does not mean you should not further protect her. You can get a cover for as little as $ 20 or as much as $ 100. A motorcycle cover will make sure no additional dirt or dust gets on your bike, and will also help protect any unfortunate bumps or dings. I can not speak for bugs, as they'll find their way into any warm place during the colder months.
- Start her up when you can – If there's a decent winter day, sun shinning, and not terribly cold, go ahead and fire up your motorcycle. Let her run for a while, she'll thank you in the spring. Just remember to follow all the steps above to ensure you put your motocycle back to rest properly.
Sounds simple, making money by getting paid to refer, but is it really possible to make money by just referring people. Well the simple answer is yes you can. I came across this about 18 months ago and have been slowly but steadily seeing my earnings from it grow.
We all actually play a part in this chain. I'll give you an example:
Not so long ago I was spending a lot of time on Twitter and Facebook seeing what my buddies were up to, when one of them stated that they managed all their social profiles as well as all their email addresses in one easy desktop application called Digsby. I thought that was a pretty smart idea so I downloaded the free software and now use Digsby for handling all my social networking accounts.
Now even though I did not have to pay for Digsby my buddy who referred me was able to make money by referring me, so he was 'paid to refer', and there are 1000's of really useful software tools like that you can get paid from forseeing. Also there is a digital information warehouse that you can join for free, make money get paid to refer any of the 10'000's of the products and services that you refer of their. People can download whatever they buy straight way and you get paid money for referring them straight away too.
I know people who make 1000's a month getting paid to refer, and the ones that do not are the ones who think they are there to sell, selling does not work it's as simple as finding a group of people really eager for a solution say one on "how to train Labrador puppies" and then referring the to a digital product at ClickBank to solve their problems, it's a win win situation.
The best place to learn how to 'make money money paid to refer' is from the someone who does it every day, well the people who do it every day are called affiliate marketers.
Affiliate marketers get paid a commission on everything they refer and it does not stop with digital downloadable products either, you can take a look at company's like Commission Junction, Linkshare or even Amazon just to name a few, and make money getting paid to refer tangible goods of all kinds, it really just depends on what your into.
It's natural to want to look good and losing weight is one way to achieve that. Losing excess weight also has the added benefit that you're going to feel healthier and more confident about yourself.
If you're overweight it's important that you lose weight without putting your health at risk. This can often be the case with people who try to lose weight too quickly.
Many people use fad diets that claim to lose 15 pounds in a week. However, this often involves cutting down drastically on the amount of calories you eat and doing intestinal exercises in order to lose that amount of weight in such a short period of time.
A major problem is that these types of diets put your body under severe strain. To lose weight that quickly is unnatural and can have negative consequences for your long-term health.
Taking weight loss pills that contain chemicals can also endanger your health. These are often designed to interfere with the neural pathways that control your appetite.
As their active ingredients are chemically based on they're toxic to the body and this often causes unpleasant and even serious side effects.
If you want to lose weight and avoid these side effects it's far more sensible to consider taking natural weight loss supplements that work.
Due to the increased concern over pharmaceutical weight loss pills and their side effects more natural supplements have become available.
Some the most popular and effective weight loss supplements on the market are fat burners and carb blockers.
Fat burners are natural weight loss supplements that work by raising your body's metabolism. Your metabolism is the rate or speed that your body converts fat into energy. Therefore, the higher your metabolism the more calories you burn.
The most popular fat burners on the market use capsicum pepper extract because it contains certain compounds that raise the body's metabolic rate. This has the effect of helping you burn more calories when you work out.
Fat binders work differently to fat burners because they focus on the food you eat. Many fat binders contain natural fibers from certain plants.These fibers bind to the fat molecules which has the result of increasing their size. As the fibers become bulkier in size they're much harder for the body to digest and absorb. Instead, a percentage of fat molecules are passed out of the body as waste.
Cookery school is a relatively modern concept that proves to be an exciting holiday option. Though the classes revolve around culinary art, they do not offer graduate degrees and are not accredited institutions. They are usually restaurants, hotels or snack bars. Cooking school tours are perfect vacation options, as they help tourists to acquire a local experience and try their hands at cooking local dishes, while traveling and shopping. Health conscious cooking schools tours provide details regarding various cooking styles that help retain food value and nutrition.
Many people follow diet plans that may be self created, recommended or decided upon by their physicians. They are planned, keeping in mind the nutrition needs and food preferences. Health conscious cooking school tours revolve around cooking classes that are meant to teach people about the food options that safeguard the interests of health conscious people.
Established hoteliers and restaurants often make health conscious cooking school tours available. It is important to make reservations in advance, as these classes are not walk-ins. Most of these classes have a minimum number of attendees to enable the in- house chefs and nutritionists to concentrate and interact with all the participants, individually.
These classes teach the tourists to prepare easy, healthy and delicious meals. Such classes are available for amateurs and professionals, separately. This allows enthusiastic visitors to learn to prepare basic health conscious dishes, whereas professionals can opt for the gourmet preparations. In case these tours are a part of overseas vacations, rather than a weekend activity, people need to enquire about availability of English speaking staff. Tourists need to be attentive to their visa terms and should carry all relevant documents. Tourists may book a health conscious cooking school tour or ask travel agents to include such activities, as part of their vacation plan.